Friday, February 17, 2017

Introduction

Hi everyone!

I haven’t worked on blogging in a long time, so bear with me as I try to remember how to work this thing!

It’s nice to be back though. As some of you know, I used to run The Stardoll Graphics Corner along with various other community blogs. TSGC was an art blog I started back in 2010 and featured digital art, graphics and tutorials.
The Stardoll community has always been incredibly lovely to work with and unfortunately I no longer have the time to make the same form of Stardoll Graphic tutorials, but I hope this blog will bring back some of that same passion and drive to create that I had while growing up on Stardoll.

My current intention for this blog is to cover any additional information about Stardoll, life stories or fashion school experiences that aren’t covered in my videos. Already I work the Stardoll Social Recap and create content on my own YouTube channel, Brittzay, but I want this to be another form of creative outlet as well.

Currently, I am about to begin my second year of formal study at fashion school in New Zealand. I hope to at least give an honest insight to the workings of studying fashion design and the degree layout. If I can help or motivate others to create, design or express themselves, that would be amazing and incredibly meaningful to me.

I was 11 when I joined Stardoll and 13 when creating my first blog. As a person and a creative, I have changed and learnt so much since then. But, often I look back to the earlier years for inspiration, no matter which stage you are in your creative journey, it is something to cherish. Seeing the creative expression and love in the Stardoll community is inspiring in words that I cannot describe.

So, feel free to follow along on this journey and see where it takes us!

- Brittany

Model: coolemma1245 on Stardoll


No comments:

Post a Comment