Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Drawing (Assessment Work)

Hi everyone!
Most times when I complete a hand-in for an assessment, I will share parts the work and development process to this blog.

The drawings here were for a paper in the first year, the criteria asked us to draw various flats and figure templates in pencil and ink. I'll share only my final drawings this week as i'm currently updating the flats which I hope to release for others to download and use.

I think this assessment was more focused on demonstrating that we understood what is seen and interpreting it; working with clothing folds and basic anatomy. We had to draw existing models, so I will also link the sources at the bottom of each drawing.




Source: Pinterest




Source: Pinterest



Each drawing probably took around 1-2 hours to make depending on the complexity, and are on A4 paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment