Monday, December 18, 2017

End of year S/S Fashion Show

Hello everyone, it has been a busy couple of months, but I am finally on holiday until March next year. There is a video coming up explaining how I designed/made my recent end of year S/S mini-collection, but in the meantime, here are the photos from the fashion show!

I have put watermarks on the images only so they can be linked back here, but the full credit for photography goes to Sean Spivey and Tim Lomax.













Overall, things went really well with the show. I met with the models on the day so I had to keep my fingers crossed that the garments would fit, and they did! The only issue was that the jeans too large in size for the model, but this was fine since the style was meant to be loose - but to avoid them slipping down I ended up giving her the belt I was wearing that day... so you should be able to notice that in the photos.

Sending a big thanks to the models & to everyone in my class for a crazy, but overall great year.



(I also received an award at the end, so here's me quickly running on and off stage to receive it haha, thank you!)





No comments:

Post a Comment